17 August, 2010

Was it yesterday that I quit smoking?h

IF you ask a teenager, adult or an elder that exactly what do you Remember the day you started smoking cigarettes. Then broke may not have a PROPER answer. Moreover IF you say did you ask Quit smoking crack broke would probably come with an answer that I did my many Even on Yesterday and holding a cigarette in Hand. EACH one encounters a story to tell regarding their initial days of smoking. Most of say That may say in the company of friend I felt Grow up when someone with a cigarette and offered without Any hesitation I picked it and crack it became habitual quiet life now or in the brand attracted to so I gave it a try.

That broke say my Father I have Seen, Cousins, Other friends, movies stars, Soldiers, cowboys, tough guys, good guys, bad guys, and Other Heroes WHO cigarettes smoked so there was no hesitation in my first initial Stage of smoking. I started learning to hold the cigarette man does not Blow Smoke up and tossing the air like the Steam engine does. It was my special style of tuxedo which made the onlookers especially the ladies at the gases. Later I started smoking in the public without any hesitation.

The world say to the smokers please no smoking or quit smoking for a Variety of Reason because of the Concern of smoking person's health and Those Associated with Him their health too. The Signs of the unhealthy aspect of smoking cigarettes are lowly eyes looking up and dimly lit shortness of Breath, yellowish (Coffin) fingernails, bad colds and flu symptoms. The person smokes WHO gives historic cloth and hair stink like Smoke Even After Washing for Several times. Their clothing facing holes burned by the Ash of the cigarettes. Most of the spouse does not like their partner Smoke. Moreover Kid's health spoiled ya done IF you are a regular smoker in front of say.

No comments:

Post a Comment